Ever dream of working at a start-up? Actually know what the acronym FPGA means and think it’s facinating? Then contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can join our energetic team of programmable logic professionals. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Field Applications Engineer (North America)
We are looking for a Northern California-based FAE to support customers in the San Jose area and west coast.
- Become expert in all aspects of Trion FPGAs, evaluation boards, solutions and Efinity tool Flow to support customer architectural and implementation activities; driving new customer design wins.
- Fluent in Verilog HDL/VHDL FPGA development, debug process, coding approaches, and techniques to help customer development engineers through various stages of the development process.
- Meet with customer engineers in early development stage and listen and understand their specific project needs/requirements to then present/communicate appropriate Efinix products and solutions – potentially supporting customers through design all the way to end of engineering into production.
- Use system level, FPGA component, and PCB expirience to debug and solve any development hurdles.
- Manage and prioritize interface and actions with customers and internal resources to resolve questions, thereby maximizing customer satisfaction in using Efinix FPGAs and solutions.
- Create FPGA demos or functional blocks required by a growth market or customer design-in, that can be used to show how an Efinix solution could solve prioritized customer needs.
- Recognize unique market trends and be internal champion for solution development or partnerships around those needs.
- Work with internal and external sales organization for targeted travel to customers/partners; meeting with engineer, marketing or management to understand technical needs and address any implementation questions needed for Trion usage.
- Ability to handle multi-level communications internally and externally to prioritize and influence people’s efforts.
- Deep Verilog HDL/VHDL experience – 7+ years developing FPGA solutions solving timing challenges, signal integrity, synthesis, test-benches, etc.
- Versed in typical hardware/FPGA development process to effectively direct and guide customer to faster development cycles.
- Ability to easily and quickly get to root cause of a technical problems and effectively solve them.
- Able to relate and interface to various engineers and management at customers or partners.
- Strong communications skills needed for customer interface and for internally driving needs.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, and multitask many and various types of activity.
- Vision and Image processing experience is a plus.
- Northern California, specifically the San Jose area.
- Overnight, multiple day travel around the western Americas will be involved, potentially beyond west for priority customers.
- Web based meetings will be integral.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or comparable degree.
Entry Level Hardware Engineer
We are looking for a motivated candidate to join the hardware engineering team to bring existing products to production as well as help develop our next-generation programmable logic solutions.
- Train and rotate through various functions of the hardware team.
- Functions include maintaining hardware and IT systems, device test and characterization, circuit design, design automation, and other aspects of bringing a hardware device to production.
- New graduate to 2 years of industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree in EE