IP Design Engineer
Be part of the Efinix System Solutions Engineering team, developing exciting FPGA solutions for emerging applications include computer vision, AI inference, smart spaces and more. As an IP Design Engineer, you will work with the circuit design, software engineering, business development unit and potentially customer to define and design the Efinix’s IP and IP systems to meet customer’s requirements. Also, you will create the IP and IP system documentations.
Location: Penang, Malaysia
- Work on the functional specification definition, design, verification, and documentation for Efinix’s IP and system development.
- Work on multiple aspects of IP design such as RTL development, verification, synthesis, timing closure, and characterization.
- Work with software team on the timing libraries, verification models, design models and the integration of these collaterals into the development kits.
- Work with business development team in understanding customer’s IP requirements and generate the necessary specification and design.
- Support the Application team and potentially customer in integrating the IP into their system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electronic/Computer Engineering) or equivalent
- 5-8 years of working experience in IC design and IP development using FPGA/ASIC design principle/techniques.
- RTL coding skills and languages including VHDL/Verilog
- Experience in IP integration in chip and/or subsystems
- Experience with FPGA design tools such as Xilinx Vivado or Altera Quartus is a plus