Efinity IDE Overview
The Efinix® Efinity® IDE provides a complete RTL-to-bitstream flow. With a simple, easy to use GUI interface and command-line scripting support, the Efinity software provides the tools you need to build designs for Trion™ FPGAs and Quantum™ eFPGA cores.
- Project management to keep your design files organized
- Support for Verilog HDL and VHDL langauages
- Graphical views of design hierarchy, result files, and reports
- Easy to use dashboard to run through the flow (synthesis, placement, routing, bitstream generation) automatically or manually
- Interface Designer to constrain logic and assign pins to blocks in the device periphery
- Floorplan Editor to browse through your design's logic and routing placement
- Timing Browser and static timing analysis to measure your design's performance
- Tcl Command Console to perform timing analysis
- Supports simulation flows using the ModelSim, NCSim, or free iVerilog simulators
- GUI and command-line Programmer to configure your Trion FPGA or Quantum core
Want to learn more?
Efinity Software Example Screen Shots